Tuesday, June 1, 2021

May in Review

The Pandemic continues… but I’m fully immunized, and life feels a little less stressful. The new apartment is working out really well, and I got myself a new standing desk, which is great both for work, blogging (which I need to do more of), and even painting.

Gaming
Nick the Pike continues his explorations of Rappan Athuk (or the area around it). I need to write up a couple of session reports, which I plan on doing this week.

I also ran a game of Stonehell. I think we’ll switch off DMing going forward. I’m feeling like I’ve got the brain power to actually run again… but maybe not every week.

Haven’t gotten to play any Stargrave yet… and barely touched the minis. I made some space gnolls, but need to paint them up. Trying to refrain from just assembling a bunch of stuff and leaving it unpainted.

Miniatures
Making decent progress with my painting, both in terms of simply getting minis painted, and also the quality of what I get painted. Not including the Stargrave minis mentioned above. 


 I’m really pleased with this cyber ninja.

And these imps were fun to paint! 


And this is what I’ve got planned for June. 

Media
Star Trek DS9 finished season 4, almost done with season 5.
Matrix 1, 2, 3


Goals - keeping it simple this month.
Play at least 1 game of Stargrave
Paint some minis
Play some D&D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.