Monday, May 8, 2023

April ‘23 In Review

I’m back in my office! And bought more bookshelves so I can finally unpack the rest of my library. I was also away for a week and a half visiting family, so I haven't actually built the shelves... Need to get that done soon. 

Gaming

That 40 odd mile long underground tunnel included a damned talking cockroach innkeeper who did its best to kill all of us. Its head now is mounted over the bar of the inn.  And with that, the party is going to head back to Stonehell for a bit, and I’m going to swap back into the DMs chair for the first time this year! 

Once again, In spite of having my next Stargrave game set up and ready to play, I never found the 2 hours I need to play it. Need to correct that… but I can’t find my crew roster, and haven’t had the time/energy to rewrite it.

Miniatures

A whole troop of dark dwarves ended up being the bulk of my painting for the month. 


Media

Bad Batch
Mandalorian
Ghosts
Star Trek Picard
Ted Lasso


Goals for March

Continue #Dungeon23
Keep up with the session reports
Play the next scenario for Stargrave
Build the 3 bookshelves and get the books up on them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.