Monday, March 1, 2021

February in Review

The Pandemic Continues… though an end is in sight. Hearing that the vaccinations are finally progressing at an appropriate pace is heartening, though it’ll be months yet before I get mine. This month was my second of paternity leave, and I’ve got March to go before I’m back to work. It wasn’t as productive as I’d have liked (is it ever?) but I still got stuff done, and had a good time doing it.


Gaming
Nick the Pike continues his explorations of Rappan Athuk, and I’m up to date with all those reports. I’m slowly catching up with my Stonehell reports…

I picked up Sunless Sea (a computer game) and have already logged several hours playing it. It’s SO GOOD, and HARD!

Miniatures
Finished up the IMEF troops, painted 3 giant cobras, 1 nagendra (snakeman) swordsman, 2 minitaur demons, and worked on my new cardboard spaceship. 



Media
Queer Eye (bunch of episodes)
WandaVision
Star Trek TNG season 7 almost finished
Captain America The Winter Soldier
Avengers Age of Ultron
Avengers Infinity War
Captain Marvel
Avengers Endgame
The Expanse (started season 1)
Lost in Space (season 2 in progress)
Umbrella Academy (season 2 in progress)
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

Probably some other stuff too

Goals
I have several minis picked out to work on, I want to finish the cardboard space truck I started, and catch up on more of the Stonehell session reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.