Friday, October 9, 2015

#6MMRPC Week 18

Managed to squeeze in a couple of hours of brush time this week. Mostly it was spent working out colors for some Frostgrave ghouls. The mini was basecoated in citadel white primer, the flesh is Reaper's vampire skin triad, while the clothing is a mix of Reaper's walnut brown and vampure shadow. A bit of bloody gore was used for the blood and wounds, and the base is Mantic's Blue.



I also returned to the mother & kids mini. I'm gonna be honest, I kinda hate it. Nothing I've tried on it makes me happy with the way it looks. I'm going to work on the faces a little bit, and then I'm done. Maybe put something on the apron.

The other mini I worked on was Rex the Dark Future Hero. I like this guy way more! He's only about half done at this point, but I think I'll be able to finish him up pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.