Saturday, December 18, 2010

Meta-Post - This one is about you!

Due to blogger making stats more easily viewable, I have a few things to share.

First a thank you to Lamentations of the Flame Princess, RPG Bloggers, Roles Rules and Rolls, Fist Full of Coppers and the Underdark Gazette for being the top referring sites to my blog.

Second, it seems that my most popular posts are:
Racial Weapon Styles: Humans, Dwarves, Elves
The Best D&D Race is the...
Free Paper Minis
Racial Weapon Styles: Dragonborn
Bearshark & Sharkbear
What is Dungeons and Dragons?
Random Magical Book Name Generator
Megadungeon Level 1 Complete!
Your favorite edition - AD&D!
Imagining Dungeons and Dragons
I get that Bearshark and Sharkbear are in the top, but I'm surprised at how popular the racial weapon style posts were!

Thirdly, the vast majority of you are from the US, but there is a fairly interesting mix of visitors to my blog. 
United States 10,876
United Kingdom 1,028
Canada 894
Germany 391
Australia 328
South Korea 185
Russia 136
Italy 118
Finland 114
France 105

I'm glad I that I've kept you all entertained, and I hope that you continue to enjoy my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.