Tuesday, November 2, 2021

October in Review

What a month… Yes the pandemic continues, but it didn’t stop me from being there when 2 of my best friends got married! On top of that, there was my son’s first birthday, and Halloween. Overall a great, if somewhat exhausting month.


Gaming
Due to scheduling issues, and what the players want to do in Stonehell, and how they want to go about it, we’re waiting to run that again till everyone can play… which has meant that I’ve gotten to keep playing Nick in Rappan Athuk.


Miniatures
It ended up being a not super productive month. I worked on several minis, but only feel like I finished (not including basing) a couple of them. And given how busy this month is going to be, I’m not holding high hopes for getting much more accomplished.


 


Media
Star Trek DS9
Star Trek Lower Decks (great finale!)
Ted Lasso (end of season 2)
Marvel's “What If…. ?”
Countess Dracula
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Muppets Haunted Mansion
Babylon 5 (season 2)
Picard (first half of season 1)


Goals - keeping it really simple this month.
Paint some minis
Play some D&D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.