Tuesday, July 3, 2018

June in Review

Gaming
Free RPG day was a bit of a bust for me. My FLGS, while hosting an event, wasn’t actually an official participant, so I missed out on picking up Eldritch Cock. I have not yet been able to find a copy for a reasonable price. If anyone knows of one, hook a guy up, hua?

Stonehell is rolling along. Just had session 71 over the weekend and tied for the most casualties due to a lightning bolt duel. It all came down to who won initiative in round 2.

Storm King’s Thunder is rolling along. I think the party is finally steering its way back to the main story. We have this... tendency to meander off on sidequests, even when our DM is VERY CLEARLY signaling that we should MOVE ON.

I did acquire Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes and the Horror RPG Humble Bundle that contains the 5e version of The Blight. I’ve read a bit of both, and like what I’ve got.

Miniatures
I finished up Cassie and her familiar, the Aboleth, and the Chainmail Dire Boar. Still plugging away at the dancing girl. I think I’m about done with her skin, though I might… maybe go for one more highlight.


The Demon Idol… Is frustrating me. I’m not sure how much of that is because of the heatwave, how much is because it’s a 3D print, and how much because I’m not actually super skilled at painting OSL (or wood). Or it just could be that it's hot, and I don't

Books
Star Trek: The Lost Years: Deny Thy Father
The Servant’s Tale

Media
Supernatural (Finished season 9, well into Season 10)
Coco - So Beautiful!!
Abacus: Small Enough to Jail
Dear Stranger, I love you

Goals
More Studying
Finish Dancing Girl & Demon Statue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.