Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Converting Ingrid

So the new player in the D&D game I okay in is playing a halfling rogue. Awesome, easy!

With a bow...

And a rapier...

Hmm... that's a little less easy.


This is Ingrid. I've already painted one of her from the Learn to Paint Kit, and I had a spare from the Bones Kickstarter. One of them... 1, 2, or 3... Probably 1...

Well, whichever it was, she's gonna take some work...

Let's start by cutting off her hands.

And we'll steal this guys bow hand...


And, uh.... I guess use a pin for the rapier scabbard?



And she's gonna need a base. Happy Seppuku to the rescue! Mix up some green stuff... Blob for a hand, add the basket hill, arm guard for the bow arm...





Hua... Okay, not too shabby!

If I had to do it over again, I'd rotate out her right arm, and have it holding an arrow, rather than steadying the scabbard. Also, I'd try to line up the scabbard with the hilt better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.