Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Bones Goblins

To accompany the Goblin Shaman I've been working on, I also pulled out some of the goblin warriors that I've got, and decided to work on them at the same time. They were washed at the same time as the shaman, and like him, glued to the top of a cork for ease of handling.
Then primed with brown liner...

And pumpkin orange for the skin



Mostly I worked on these guys as I was testing out colors for the shaman.

Below on the left is one of the goblins I painted right after the first Bones delivered. He's very shiny, as I used... probably GW's flesh wash on him without then going back and doing more work. It was a goblin, so I didn't really care





And here's a group shot of the old goblins with the new ones.

Still not gonna win any awards, but I'm happy with how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.