Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Charm City Games Day 9/17

It's been a while since I attended Charm City Games Day, and it's going to be even longer than I thought it would be, because I'm an idiot.


Originally the date was a week later, and that was what I had on the calendar. So when the opportunity for GMs to sign up to run games, I tossed my hat in the ring. I was going to run Mutant Futures, with an adventure based/inspired by the Mutant Crawl Classics free RPG Day adventure.

I started sketching notes about what I wanted to include. Aside from the MCC adventure inspiration, I wanted it to be crazy like the Night at the Museum movies! I wanted there to be a holographic curator like the one from The Time Machine (2002 movie) only insane and blood thirsty.

It was days later, after player signups had begun, and I started drafting a post about it that I rechecked the website, and realized I was off by a week.

Worse, I have plans, and can't change them.

So while I won't be able to make it, I want to spread the word that CCGD is September 17th, and if you're in the area, you should totally go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.