Saturday, June 23, 2012

Quest Complete. Reward: Old D&D Minis

A couple of weeks ago I helped a friend of a friend move in. As a thank you, he gave me a box of old minis.





They all came in this box.

My first thought? Cool!

My second thought? They're so small...You could probably get away with using the fighters in this set as elves, or even tall halflings if you used them with modern figures.

There are a few snapped blades, but nothing that I can't fix. I feel kind of like I completed a quest - Help Person Move, gain 48 New Classic Minis.

Also, I really need to build a light box for taking pictures of minis...

1 comment:

  1. Just don't lick 'em...those are the real-deal lead kind for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.