Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Bloggerversary 2 Me!

Two years ago I'd been reading blogs for a while, and I didn't really think I had much to offer. Certainly nothing worth trying to share. Then Trollsmyth over at Taichara's Hamsterish Hoard posted a verification word - "wayedge". They both came up with magic items with that name, and I thought of one too. Since then I've posted 487 posts (counting this one) which have received 865 comments (some of them mine), had over 90,000 hits, gained 197 subscribers via Google Reader and 122 followers. I've participated in several community wide events including the A to Z challenge and the Month of Short Adventures, and hosted a RPG Blog Carnival. I've worked on a megadungeon, published an adventure for the fat frog challenge, and even had my Mobius Dungeon used by Bugbears for Breakfast who posted actual play reports about it! And after two years... I still seem to have things to say.

My entire gaming group
 So thank you all that have visited, read, commented, and inspired me. Here's to the next trip around the sun, and another year of gaming goodness!




A reminder that I'm hosting a contest, and all you need to do is help me get 160 followers!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Bloggerversary! I enjoy your posts and look forward to many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to many more years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogoversary David! Don't ever stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Always good stuff to read here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Blogoversary!

    I hear that particular type of puppy to exceptionally versatile when playing halflings and good-natured gnomes.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.