Saturday, April 2, 2022

March '22 in Review

Fun things to do in the middle of a pandemic:
Find and buy a house (in progress)
Find a new job (successful!)
Quit your old job (last day is Friday)
Start Packing

Unfortunately that hasn’t left a lot of time for blogging. I also managed to catch a horrendous cold that knocked me on my ass for over a week. (not COVID, I checked)

Gaming
What do the players do when they stumble into the lair of a dragon? Run away and bother the mountain trolls! Then almost get smashed by the mountain trolls cause they didn't realize how big a lair it was and how many of them there are. 

I also finished a game I got on Epic Games called Rebel Galaxy, and have been playing my way through Torchlight 2.


Miniatures
Not the most productive front on the mini painting side of things either, but I did manage to finish up a few things.





Media
Star Trek DS9 - Finished
Babylon 5 (season 4)
Star Trek Picard S2
Star Trek Discovery S4 Finished
Turning Red
Venom 2
Spiderman No Way Home


Goals - keeping it really simple this month. Survive the closing, the car buying, the moving...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.