Thursday, April 1, 2021

March in Review

The Pandemic continues… there’s an end in sight, and it seems not so far away. I’m now qualified to sign up for the vaccine. There aren’t any appointments available that I’ve managed to get, but in theory, soon, I should be able to get my shots. Originally I was thinking by the end of May I’d have my first shot, but I think I can adjust my timeline to the end of April. Fingers crossed.

This week is my final week of paternity leave, and going into next week… well, it’s not going to be a gentle ramp up into work. On top of all that, we're looking for a new apartment... not fun.


Gaming
Nick the Pike continues his explorations of Rappan Athuk, and I’m up to date with all those reports. I’m caught up with my Stonehell reports… writing them, anyway. The rest will be posted over the next several weeks.

I’ve been playing a bunch of Sunless Sea, which has sucked up a bit of time that couple probably have spent painting or reading or writing, but sometimes trying to survive in this resource draining game is HARD!

There’s also been a bit of Pandemic, Five Crowns, and Skip-Bo

Miniatures
My Reaper Challenge League entries are all done. One of the ones I’m most happy with is the pig and pumpkin cart. I stretched my style with the cyberpunk hacker.



Next month the theme mini is vampires for some reason. I picked 2 to work on, one fully armored, the other with his helmet off. I'm also going to work on some non-Reaper stuff to go along with Stargrave (the Nickstarter kicks off 4/5 I think...).


Media
WandaVision
Star Trek TNG finished
Star Trek DS9 finishing season 3
Disney’s Gargoyles in season 1
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Star Trek Insurrection


Delta Rae’s The Dark over and over again


Goals
Survive the Pandemic
Get the Shot
Finish Cardboard Spaceship #3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.