Monday, April 8, 2019

Bugbear Conversions

When Bones 3 arrived, it came with a whole bunch of bugbears and gnolls. Now I don't really need 5 identical bugbears all armed with floppy maces. So...


The first 2 got simple weapon swaps. One got an ax from the Reaper weapon spew, the other got a kebab skewer.



The third one I decided to try to get a little more creative, so out came the xacto... and the greenstuff.







It may not be professional quality, but no one will notice on the table when there are a bunch of them on the table.



Dude with the kebab skewer got a GW Beastmen spiked ball on the end, and the gent with the 2 handed weapon got a plasticard blade. I'm thinking of adding a spike on the reverse...



Of course I have no idea how I painted the first bugbear... not helping things is that I painted him with GW paints, and now I'm using Reaper paints...

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.