Thursday, June 1, 2017

Dem Bones 3

A while back… kind of a long while back, Reaper ran their third kickstarter for their Bones miniature line. I went in on it, and… well… it’s finally here!



Corgi for scale...





I went in on the core set, which is always the best deal. In this case it was 150+ minis for $100.

Seriously, that's all the core set!!!


I also got the Graveyard and Stoneskull expansions... as well as a bunch of other add-ons, including the big five headed dragon Ma'al Drakar!



And the SLEDGEHAMMER BFG!



And some paints...



And the Frogemoth!



Plus a whole lot of others...

With just Bones 3, I’ve probably got enough minis for years to come, not that I expect that will stop me from backing Bones when it launches.

The all-important question is: what will I paint first?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with those. I'm sure they will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!?!? FROGHEMOTH!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.