Tuesday, August 25, 2015

#RPGaDay2015 Part 2


17. Favorite fantasy RPG

Dungeons and Dragons. Really, is there any other choice? Not for me...

18. Favorite SF RPG

d6 Star Wars, thought Traveller is really cool too.

19. Favorite supers RPG

Don't have one.

20. Favorite horror RPG

Again, don't have one.

21. Favorite RPG setting

My own weird new world? Birthright. The original Forgotten Realms.

22. Perfect gaming environment

My dining room!

23. Perfect game for me

5e has me very happy at the moment. I don't know that there is a perfect game though...

24. Favorite house rule

In my 5e game, I let my players use their inspiration after they've made their initial roll.

25. Favorite revolutionary game mechanic

Reaction rolls at the beginning of an encounter.

26. Favorite inspiration for your game

My players and G+. Both are a constant and imaginative bunch. 

27. Favorite idea for merging two games into one.

I've got nothing... *shrug*

28. Favorite game you no longer play

Nick Mizer's Stonehell game on G+.

29. Favorite RPG website/blog

I'm going to have to go with G+. While there are many inspirational blogs that I love, G+ brings everything together.

30. Favorite RPG playing celebrity

Vin Diesel

31. Favorite non-RPG thing to come out of RPGing

My love of history and interest in architecture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.