Tuesday, August 12, 2014

#RPGaDAY 8-14

I don't want to tie up 31 posts with this, which is why I'm grouping it together in weekly batches.

8th - Favourite character

I'm a pretty big fan of Nick the Pike, a 6th level flailsnails fighter with the enmity of a devil, and a wish in his back pocket. Currently he's hanging out on Krynn.

9th - Favourite Die / Dice Set

I'm still a fan of my self-inked black Game Science dice.

10th - Favourite tie-in Novel / Game Fiction

THis one is tough, since it's been a long time since I last read game fiction. Most recently I think was probably Diane Duane's Harbinger Trilogy for Alternity's Star*Drive setting. I recall it doing a good job showing what this new setting was really like, as well as exploring some of the mysteries in it.

11th - Weirdest RPG owned

Honestly, probably Nobilis. Yes, same answer as the most intellectual RPG. I think it fits pretty well into both categories.

12th - Old RPG you still play / read

Rules Cyclopedia D&D!! It's still my go-to game, the rules set I compare all others against.

13th - Most Memorable Character Death

Boarface had his skeleton removed. That sucked a bunch.

14th - Best Convention Purchase

A big stack of Birthright stuff for pretty cheap. Still haven't read all of it yet.

The #RPGaDAY in August event is hosted over at Autocratik.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.