Friday, February 21, 2014

The Nest of Ferar Etmek

I drew this map a while ago, and it looks like I never shared it.


I also went and keyed it up. I call it the Nest of Ferar Etmek for the blue dragon that lives in the lowest level. If you click on the link, you can download the PDF. I figure it'd be good for characters level 4-6 but it might be a bit tougher than that.

When I started working on it I was thinking it'd be good for the 1 page dungeon contest, but 53 keyed locations is a bit much for just one page.

Anyway, take a look, and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I really enjoyed your A to Z blog posts last year! I am stopping by as an A to Z minion to let you know that there will be a theme reveal in March, in case you would like to sign up with your theme. More info here:
    A to Z Theme Reveal Blogfest
    Cheers!
    Tarkabarka
    #TeamDamyanti minion

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.