Friday, December 2, 2011

Déjà vu all over again

I found this via Tim Brannan's The Other Side Blog and I'm stealing the announcement pretty much word for word.

I am going to participate in another Blogfest. But this one is different.

On December 16th I am going to repost an older post of my own that I felt didn't get the benefit of a wider audience.

You can read all the details here: Cruising Altitude 2.0: The Deja Vu Blogfest


It is a gaming post, and one I think you will all like.

So join me on the 16 and I'll do something I have already done.



I need a tag for when I do one of these sorts of things... Bandwagon? Sheep? Peer pressure?

Anyone have a suggestion?

2 comments:

  1. Peer Pressure!

    Speaking of Deja vu I was sure I read this post somewhere as well! ;)

    Glad to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blind Leading the Blind?

    Lemmings?

    Those sound a bit mean-spirited.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.