Monday, April 4, 2011

Virginia Is Awesome!

In case you didn't know it, Today is a Day of Celebration! It is the birthday of my loving partner Virginia, and she is indeed awesome!

How is she awesome?  Well as you can see, she is both beautiful and silly. A great combination!


If that isn't enough of a reason, she is also the one that puts up with my crazy hobbies, my silly games, and this even sillier blog. What's more is that sometimes she even gets in on it!

On top of all of that she is a voracious reader, a lover of hamsters & corgis, and a wonderfully creative person.

I am lucky to be able to share my life with her, and sometimes that needs to be shouted out to the world! So in case you missed it the first time:

Virginia is Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.