Saturday, February 5, 2011

Assorted things

he Lands of Ara has collected various postings on Megadungeon Philosophy.  He even included a quote from me!

There has been a bit of discussion about an OSR Adventure Path. Over at Planet Algol an island archipelago treasure hunt is being considered. It sounds really more of a setting than an adventure path, but then I haven't really noticed any real original settings coming out of the OSR either, plus I think an island hopping treasure hunt, along the lines of the old Sinbad movies would work out really well for just that sort of thing.

Sword and Shield shares Theories of International Politics and Zombies!

2 comments:

  1. Carcosa isn't an original setting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest, while I had heard about it, I never read it, so I didn't really know what it was about. Like I said above, I hadn't really noticed it.

    Plus I have no idea where to get a copy now to take a look at it. If it isn't available (ok, it may get re-released this year) it doesn't do much good for those who missed it, or are new to old school gaming.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.