Monday, May 9, 2011

Vertical Geomorphs

I’ve tried my hand at geomorphs a couple of times, with nothing that I think of as success, especially when compared to the amazing efforts of Dyson and Stonewerks. This is why you’ve not seen any of them before. However there was a recent call by Jeff Rients for some vertical geomorphs, and the aforementioned Dyson and Stonewerks danced like the map-making monkeys they say they aren’t.

Today stonewerks posted a nifty dungeon with a tentacle monster on it, and I was inspired.


If you can’t tell, this was drawn on a yellow post it note.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I had thought of a giant worm like creature inside a hole, but chose to just go with some mysterious tentacles instead.....which were inspired by M.S. Jackson over at Lapsus Calumni

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.