Tuesday, September 10, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 10 - Crazy...


The craziest thing to happen in a game... Unsurprisingly the craziest things tend to happen with a deck of many things. My own Nick the Pike earned the enmity of a devil, and gained a wish. The devil was at the party where the deck was played.

I've also seen an entire party jump into an endless void because they mis-read some clues in an adventure. My players weren't too thrilled, but I thought it was great!



As an FYI, for the week of favorite monsters coming up, I'm going to post a new monsters, rather than my old favorites. I think it'll be a little more interesting that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.