Who hasn't done this one at this point?
15 most meaningful games
1. HeroQuest - It got me started in fantasy gaming and miniature painting.
2. Rules Cyclopedia D&D - My first RPG
3. Civilizations II - Strategy computer gaming
4. Kings Quest III
5. AD&D 2E - I played this all through high school
6. Magic The Gathering
7. Nobilis - gaming without dice, and I'm a god?!? Awesome!
8. Vampire LARP
9. Battlefleet Gothic - I can play with fleets of spaceships? Cool!
10. Warhammer 40K - Blood for the Blood God!
11. Lord of the Rings SBG - such great minis and a fun skirmish rules set.
12. D&D 3.x - Brought me back to RPGs, liked it a lot until the splat book avalanche.
13. Galactic Civ - just like civilizations, but IN SPACE!
14. Alternity - first sci-fi RPG
15. Rules Cyclopedia D&D - Yup, this gets listed twice. It's that important!