Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Painting at Work: Lizardmen

My experiment to increase my painting productivity, and to make sure I can squeeze in a bit of hobby time just about every day, even if it's only 10-15 minutes has gone fairly well. I'm still figuring out what the best use of the time is. So far I've found that base coating and blocking in colors goes well, but trying to do detail work isn't productive. Discovered that with Devona and Almaran the Gold.

Switching over to the lizardmen worked out fairly well. I've been able to do a fair amount of work on them in a relatively short bit of time. It would go faster if I hadn't decided to keep the color schemes that my nephews and nieces picked out.











My plan for the next batch is going to be undead. Specifically skeletal undead, I thought about using my time to prep minis, but I think that the filing, scraping, assembling, washing, etc. would be a bit too messy.

Of course, this contract is up this week, and I don't know what my next position is going to be like... so we'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.