Thursday, October 8, 2015

#Drawlloween 1-6 and terrain planning

Not too much to say today, except that I decided (late) to participate in Drawlloween. If you haven't seen it (really?) here's the list.



And here are my first 6...

Honestly, pretty terrible... But then, I never claimed to be an artist...  or at least not a good one! My werewolf looks more like a wererat... Let's not talk about the goblin. I'm actually ok with the vampire. And the ghost isn't too bad... We'll see what the next few days brings... I promise it'll be scary!

I've also been thinking about Frostgrave, and the terrain for it. These are a few doodles I've done while thinking about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.