Friday, February 7, 2014

What to review next?

I have a ton of RPG stuff that I’ve been reading (or in my to read pile) and planning on reviewing here that I just haven’t gotten around to. This is in part because so many people are so prolific, even in our little corner of the RPG-verse. And for the most part I’m talking about free things! It’s truly an embarrassment of riches from campaign settings, to splat books, adventures, and zines.

While I want to get to all of them, I’d like to know what you want to see first. Your options are:
Blue Rose RPG
Cyclopian Depths vol 1.
Emirikol Was Framed! DCC adventure
Better than any man LotFP Free RPG Day giveaway
Secret Santicore vol 1
Isle of Dread (D&D Next)
Dreaded Island by J.D. Neal
Scarlet Heroes
Return to the Keep on the Boarderlands
Phonomicon Ex Cultis
The Lost Keys of Solitude
The Monolith Beyond Space and Time
Hack! Firearms
Back to the Dungeon Vol 1 Issue IV
Demonspore: The secret of the shrooms
The Maze of Nuromen
Eldritch Weirdness Compilation
Space Age Sorcery
The Tower of Azal'Lan

Let me know what you're interested in!

5 comments:

  1. If you add one more title, that'd give you an even 20 titles. Roll d20.

    Though I'd like the read your thoughts on Return to the Keep on the Borderlands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the vote for Scarlet Heroes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either Scarlet Heroes or Blue Rose. The first because it's awesome, the second because it would be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Monolith Beyond Space and Time is something that I've been trying to figure out if I'm interested in, and the same goes for Demonspore.

    I wouldn't mind hearing about what someone else thought of Return to the Keep on the Borderlands or Better Than Any Man.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.