Friday, August 3, 2012

Vacation

“Computer, activate the Emergency Blogger Hologram.”

“Please state the nature of the blogging emergency.”



“I’m going on vacation, and I need you to make sure that the Tower doesn’t burn down while I’m away.”

“Was a suitable blogger not requested to fill in while you take your leave?”

“Requested, and denied, leaving me with you. Look, I don’t expect you to reply to comments or anything, just make sure the posts go live when they’re supposed to.”

“You are aware that blogger has a scheduling feature, aren’t you?”

“Of course I am. Do you think I’m sitting at my computer almost every day at 6am? Just make sure nothing goes wrong. I’m not totally unreachable, just trying to disconnect for a bit.”

“When will you return?”

“I’ll be back on the 12th.”

“Very well. Have a safe journey.”




2 comments:

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.