Thursday, February 9, 2012

Super Sexy Ogress

Way back when WotC was just buying TSR, they released a line of metal minis for D+D. One of them was an ogre.


This is a nicely painted one from CMoN.

Now, I lost the head of mine before I got around to painting it. I still have no idea where it is, probably with the head of the dragon that I can't find. Anyway, rather than let this big mini go to waste, I decided to sculpt it a new head. This was the result:



Even today I still think she looks a little like Elvis.



Yes, that's right. Some sick twisted individual decided to sculpt both ogre boobs and ass crack! Really makes my uni-brow and sideburns rather tame...

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.