Thursday, October 18, 2018

Undead of October part 3

I still need to put the Bone Fiend onto a new base, but I got all the metal base coated. It was a simple process, basically just Scorched Metal on everything, followed by an Armor Wash, then dry brushed with aged pewter.



It’s an effective look, and with a bit of highlighting should be great for my needs. I’m debating what to do with the shields. Flaking paint? THankfully there are only a couple I need to worry about.

I did basically the same thing for the mummies, skipping the pewter. I then went to the internet and spent a while looking up how people had painted them, because I was really at a loss. The Egyptian aesthetic isn’t one that’s managed to lodge into my head.

I’m not sure how much that helped. We’ll see the next time I sit down. Also still need to rebase the Bone Fiend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.