Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Note to self

Yesterday I released The Archmage’s Octavo to the wild, and almost immediately it was pointed out that in trying to fill a blank spot, I managed to cut out a couple of sentences of the Magic Eater monster description. Nothing vital, but embarrassing, and a clear reminder to stop making tweaks after you’ve had your editors look something over.

Anyway, here’s the link to the corrected file.



In other news I finished reading the new D&D PDF and Starter box. Still mulling it over, but I'm pretty impressed... Can't wait to give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. You always find mistakes after you release it. I don't know why. It happens to me too.

    ReplyDelete