Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Inspirational Image - Horned Hold

In honor of yesterday's epic assault on the Durgeur fortress The Horned Hold I offer these 2 images!





In other news, Cardinal Richelieu beat out Dr. Frank-N-Furter and Wadsworth by a single vote! Tuesday the post will go live!

Also, because this week is going to be a bear, expect posts on Tuesday and Thursday. Normal daily posting should resume on Saturday, where the next installment of the Starport will be revealed.

I really have no idea how I became a daily blogger. It certainly wasn't my intention. However it has gotten me 106 followers, so that's pretty cool. Keep cool everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.