Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Witches in Sensible Shoes (part 2)

So way back in March I showed the start of the 3 sensible shoes minis I was working on: Oathsworn's human witch, firbog druid, and tiefling mage. 

Here's what they looked like before.




And here's wat they look like now!



Unfortunately it's been so long that I don't really remember much about finishing them. Only that the primer kept chipping off. At this point, they've had 3 layers of clearcoat painted onto them to keep them from chipping. 

And while I was finishing these ladies off, I also finished the Oathsworn Human Rogue, who I'd started ages ago, but left on my shelf of shame for far too long. 



I've really got to get better at taking pictures... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.