Monday, June 1, 2020

May in Review

Yet again, work kicked my butt most of the month, but toward the end things started to wind down a bit, and I got the chance to work on some fun projects.

Gaming

Stonehell is cruising along, and I’m only 14 session reports behind in my writing. Catching up though, it was 18 just a few days ago…

Miniatures

I said I was gonna work on some undead ogres, but instead I worked on some more BFG ships and pulled out dark elves. At some point I really need to stop and take some pictures to show off before I completely forget what it is I’ve worked on. I’ve not been keeping a good enough track of it, and at this point I’m not sure how many I’ve painted this year...



Media

Movies/TV Watched

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars Solo
Star Wars: Rogue One
Star Wars: A New Hope
Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
A whole bunch of Parks & Rec
Avatar the Last Airbender (couple of episodes so far)
Star Trek Generations
Love in a Puff
The Lovebirds

Books Read
Sixteenth Watch by Myke Cole
Shadow of the Torturer by Gene Wolfe
Lies Sleeping by Ben Aaronovitch

Goals
Catch up on Stonehell session reports
Survive the pandemic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.