Friday, September 9, 2016

Terrain: Grand Temple

So those stairs I was working on? They're for this!

But you've seen that already...

I decided it needed something more. So the other night I pulled out my foam core and knife and cut to cutting...




Here you can see the stairs where they were designed to be used.

I'm undecided what minis will go up there are statues, but my frostgrave buddies are gonna bring a bunch of minis of different scales so we can try to replicate the forced perspective that the ancients pulled off so well.

I also need to figure out what I'm gonna do for the rest of the temple. Maybe a ruined version for the other side?

And since I haven't done an update in a while:
Square Mausoleum Building, 6" per side with a door in each wall. - DONE
Ruined Wizards Tower - Brainstorming
Side buildings allowing access to the upper wizards tower. - Brainstorming
6 Statues - DONE
12" square ruin. - In progress
Haunted Houses - Six small stone monks huts with no roof. - DONE
A Well or Fountain. - I have an idea...
Four 2" diameter discs to act as teleport points. - Ready to paint
6 Columns or ruined columns. - DONE
Underground Library - Prototype stage
Plus enough scatter terrain to cover the board - In progress

It's taking a while, but it's coming along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.