Wednesday, November 25, 2015

#6MMRPC Painting DDS Terrain!

I'm trying really hard to get my Dragons Don't Share set painted by the end of the year. 5 weeks left... Seems like plenty of time, but there's a lot going on during those weeks. We'll see how it goes.

So I built a mausoleum, or most of one. Still needs a roof and some decorations.

But mostly, I worked on the DDS terrain...

 Lucy wasn't much help.




I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out. I need to add some more snow in the corners, and bit of water effects for the wet spots... and the treasure on the dragon's base. But aside from that, the major painting is done!!

And if you look closely, you can see one piece of Frostgrave scatter terrain in the bottom right of the corner that's gotten some paint too. I wanted to see how well the foam takes craft paint. Answer: okay, but not great. Needs multiple coats.




The paints I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.