Mostly it's been a terrain heavy couple of weeks, as I've been neck deep in foam, and spending hours scribing rock and brick shapes into it. So what does this progress look like?
Decided to wash it in the dishwasher. Seems to have worked out just fine!
Dark grey basecoat
Cleaning mold lines
Blue on grey. I'm planning on theming this set for Frostgrave.
Overall I'm pretty pleased with my progress. Looking at what I actually need...
- Square Mausoleum Building, 6" per side with a door in each wall. Design Complete
- Ruined Wizards Tower - at least 10" high with three floors. This tower must have a building either side of it with a bridge or ladder allowing access to the upper stories.
- 6 Statues in a 12" square ruin. Ruin in progress.
- Haunted Houses - Six small stone monks huts with no roof. Cut out, scribed. 1 built.
- A Well or Fountain. Design Complete
- Four 2" diameter discs to act as teleport points. 3/4 ready to be painted
- 6 Columns or ruined columns.
- Underground Library- The table must be covered in multiple decaying book shelves and rubble. There should be a door or entrance point on each of the four sides of the table. Printed shelves printed. Testing ways to mount them
- Plus enough scatter terrain to cover the board 2 pieces made.