Bonus questions from Zak.
1. Worst game you ever played
L5R. I don't know if it was just the DM, or if it was a bad system, or if it just wasn't the system for me, but I really just did not enjoy it.
2. Interesting rule embedded within otherwise baleful game
It's been a while, but Alternity had some interesting ideas that just ended up being too clunky together.
3. Game you never played but you knew it sucked just looking at it
FATAL? That's probably cheating. I could never get past the cover for Exalted.
4. Game you most wish didn't suck
Alternity. It was interesting and different, and the Star Drive setting was cool, and I wish they had done more with it.
5. Game about which you have the most mixed feelings
Just about any of the Star Trek games.
6. Old game most in need of an upgrade
Tales from the Floating Vagabond
7. Game you can run with the least prep
8. Game with awful art (and who you wish you could hire to fix that)
I'm really tired of the Wade Reynolds style art. I'd like to see it replaced with something less overworked. I'm not sure who I'd pick to replace him.
9. Best houserule you've seen in action and now use in your own games.
In my 5e games, I allow inspiration to be used after the initial roll.
10. Game you've most changed your thoughts/feelings about
Monopoly. I loved it as a kid, and now... I just think it isn't a very good game.
11. Game you'd use to run just about any setting if you had to
12. Game that haunts you and you're not sure why
I know why I'm haunted by various games! There isn't one that niggles at the back of my skull.
13. Game that would probably be most fun to play a bee in
Nobilis, or a superhero game probably.
14. Best Star Wars game?
D6, though I have enjoyed the current version the times I've gotten to play it.
15. Game that's good in theory but you're kind of on the fence about it to be honest
40K RPG. It's such a great setting, but...