Saturday, August 13, 2011

This, that, and the other thing

Tomorrow I'll be running the next session of Thunderspire, and I still haven't finished writing up the assault on the Horned Hold.... So glad I took a lot of notes! Anyway, since it's been a while since I've done a link roundup, I thought I would take this chance to clear out some tabs and starred posts on my Google Reader.

Oddysey and Trollsmyth talk bout DMing styles, and how the rules only matter a little bit.

Here is a wonderful gallery of d6 era Star Wars art.

James of A Dungeon Master's Tale as finally compiled the PDF of his Sample Dungeon!

Noisms of Monsters and Manuals has been around since 2008, but I only just discovered him. Seeing as he has twice the number of followers I do, you probably already know he posts some great stuff!

Speaking of Trollsmyth and monster, he has compiled an incomplete list of some of the monsters from Taichara's Hamsterish Hoard.

Nevermet Press is offering up 108 free character portraits.

Blood of Prokopious offers up an idea for prestige classes for classic D+D.

Vaults of Nagoh offers up some criminal punishments for SBVD.

Huge Ruined Pile came up with some rules for gems of exceptional value. I'm adopting this for my megadungeon!

Fictitious Entry joined in on the One Hour Dungeon Map madness. I really like that his map has 3 distinct areas.



This month's RPG Blog Carnival topic is Animals and it's being hosted here at the Tower of the Archmage! How can you get involved? Easy! Write a post about animals, anything about animals, and share the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.