Wednesday, July 1, 2020

June in Review

The pandemic continues. I’ve been trying to enjoy my time as much as possible. It isn’t easy, given everything going on. With the increased temperatures I haven’t been going outside much, except to walk the dogs.

Gaming
I’ve introduced the Lost Level to my players, and they’re excited! I went and redrew the whole thing, and rewrote big chunks of it to better fit in with my version of Stonehell. I’ll post it once they’re finished with it.


Miniatures
After finishing up the Dark Elves, I moved on to more underdark creatures and painted up Reaper’s versions of the Umber Hulk and Hooked Horror, then the Maggotcrown Ogres, Maggotcrown guards, some ice toads, and am currently working on a couple Dreadmere minis, as well as the WizKids Spectator and Gazers. All in all a very productive mini painting month.



Media
Movies/TV Watched
The IT Crowd (finished series)
Avatar the Last Airbender (all 3 seasons)
Dungeons and Dragons
7 Days in Hell
Tour de Pharmacy

Books Read
Claw of the Conciliator
A Shadow of All Night Falling


Goals
Catch up on Stonehell session reports
Survive the pandemic
Get back into gear with my CPA studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.