Saturday, December 1, 2018

November in Review

Gaming
There was only one session of Stonehell this month, and I'm itching to see where it goes this month.

Storm King's Thunder is almost over... and I can't wait to see how it wraps up, but I also don't want it to end. I guess that's the sign of a really good campaign.

Miniatures
I still haven’t finished the dancing girl, or returned to the giants, but my Undead of October project was rather more successful than I had honestly expected it to be:
4 mummies (Bones 2) Done!
Hecklemeyer (25th Anniversary mini) Done!
Demi-Lich (Bones 2) Done!
3 Nefsokar mummies (Bones 1) Done!

So only a month late, but I got it 100% done!

I also have been working on Reaper's Narthrax, which you'll get to see more of in a few days.

In addition to that, I also wrapped up the WizKids Beholder, and worked a bit on a few other minis.

But wait! There’s more! I also started painting up 3 new character minis for my fellow players in the Storm King’s Thunder game!

I expect that I should be able to wrap these all up in fairly short order.

Media
The fact that there were 2 holidays this month meant that in addition to all the painting, I also watched a bunch of movies...

Movies/TV Watched
Daredevil Season 3
My Neighbors the Yamadas
Cowboy Bebop (episodes 1-4)
Isle of Dogs
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
The Lord of the Rings
Sorceress
Forbidden World
The Warrior and the Sorceress


Goals
This is gonna be a relatively short month for gaming and hobbying. So I'm just gonna say wrap things up for the new year so that come January I've got a clean painting tray to start the year off with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.