House of the Golden Cupids
This house, initially excavated between 1903 and 1905, is thought to have once belonged to Gnaeus Poppaeus Habitus. Situated on the Via del Vesuvio, it is a refined dwelling, richly decorated throughout. It was named after the glass discs etched with cupids found in a cubiculum off the peristyle.
This is but one tiny part of one page full of pictures and descriptions of the homes and neighborhoods of Pompeii. Definitely a treasure trove of info on a ruined city.