I found these questions online a while ago, but didn't keep the link.
1. Favourite Wargaming period and why?
Fantasy. It always seemed cooler to be able to fight (with or against) giants, wizards, dragons, etc. Sci-fi is my second favorite.
2. Next period, money no object?
If money (and therefore time) were no object, I would do ancient Rome vs Celtic/Germanic tribes.
3. Favourite 5 films?
Disney’s Three Musketeers
Star Trek IV
The Hunt for Red October
4. Favourite 5 TV series?
Star Trek TNG/DS9
5. Favourite book and author?
There is no way I can pick one favorite book.
6. Greatest General? Can’t count yourself!!
7. Favourite Wargames rules?
I really enjoy the LotR SBG rules, but I’d like something like the character growth & campaign rules from Mordheim.
8. Favourite Sport and team?
Hockey, Boston Bruins
9. If you had a only use once time machine, when and where would you go?
I’d go back to my 12 year old self, and give myself some advice.
10. Last meal on Death Row?
Roast beef, garlic mashed potatoes, caesar salad, hot rolls, stuffed mushrooms, Heavy Seas IPA, coffee, a hot fudge brownie w/ cookies & cream ice cream topped with caramel and a cherry.
11. Fantasy relationship and why?
I’m not entirely sure what this question is asking...
12. If your life were a movie, who would play you?
My bio-pic would be completely CGI.
13. Favourite Comic Superhero?
14. Favourite Military quote?
15. Historical destination to visit?
16. Biggest Wargaming regret?
Not playing more
17. Favourite Fantasy job?
Museum diorama/Hollywood set/prop maker
18. Favourite Song Top 5?
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Feels So Good - Chuck Mangione
Bank of Bad Habits - Jimmy Buffett
King of Spain - Moxy Fruvus
Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
19. Favourite Wargaming Moment?
40K game, 750 points, I had a squad in a land raider, and demons in reserve. My eldar opponent pops the land raider, killing everyone inside. Fastest game ever. I laughed then, and it’s still the most memorable game I’ve played.
20. The miserable Git question, what upsets you?
Trigger warnings. Seriously, if you’re that bothered by things, stay off the internet.