Monday, June 21, 2010

And the winner is....

I'd like to start with non-grand prize winning categories, as chosen by my wife:

In the category of Laugh Out Loud entry: anarchist.

In the category of Longest entry: Boric G.

In the category of Best Fathers Day Entry: dogrodeo.

In the category of After the Deadline entry: shootthemoon.  (don't worry, my wife didn't hold that against you)

In the category of Library Gaming entry we have a tie! seaofstarsrpg and  shootthemoon

And the Winner of the Grand Prize - One (slightly used) copy of The Elfish Gene - as chosen by my wife is....




seaofstarsrpg!!!!!

A big thanks to all those who entered my first contest. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all, especially the grand prize winner seaofstarsrpg!

    Ciao!
    GW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a fun contest, it brought back some great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, seaofstarsrpg! I hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.