Saturday, July 1, 2023

June ‘23 In Review

Busy busy month. Had a big go live of a new ERP software at work, followed by a retreat up in Vermont. Then the in-laws came to visit… My child managed to bash his head (so much blood) but he was fine. Then scrape his arm, less blood, still fine. I found more poison ivy in my yard… Oh and I got locked out of my twitter account. Fun times.

Honestly, the twitter thing was probably for the best…

Gaming
My usual weekly game was on hold all month as people were traveling. On the other hand, I got to run 2 sessions of Keep on the Borderlands at my work retreat! Details on that in a future post.

Miniatures
I’m not exactly sure how, but it was a really productive month. With a very strong theme of mushroom folk.
I don't usually paint in a way that would be described as colorful or bright. I'm really big on earth tones, and realistic looking, kinda gritty... so doing all these bright mushrooms was a lot of fun. Also, I realized I've never really painted rust before. All in all, I'm really happy with this month's results.

Media
Silo
Star Trek Discovery season 3 rewatch
Star Trek Strange New Worlds season 2


Goals for June
Continue #Dungeon23
Keep up with the session reports
Play the next scenario for Stargrave
Survive the in-laws visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.