Wednesday, February 1, 2023

January ‘23 In Review

One of these months I’ll get through it without getting sick. This was not that month. While I’m hesitant to say “long COVID” the fact that I had a cold (or maybe 2 colds) for 4 weeks starting before Christmas gives me pause. 

Please, I beg of you all, if you aren’t up on all your vaccines, get them. If you stopped wearing a mask in public, especially indoors, reconsider. 

Aside from that unpleasantness it was a decent month. Got the basement leaks fixed, now I just need to get the mold in the walls taken care of, then I get my office back 

Gaming 
Getting to play in Rappan Athuk is a nice break from DMing. In our last session we decided not to face off against 8 gargoyles and instead went down the well. Maybe not the best choice, but… We’ll see how it goes. 

My #Dungeon23 project is continuing along. I haven’t posted about it here, but I’m keeping up on it, and have February’s map drawn and ready to go. 

Miniatures 
Decent month. I painted an interesting assortment of minis. I've got some fun ones on the tray for next month too... 




Media 
Bullet Train 
Lost City 
Bad Batch 
Ghosts 
Doctor Who (NuWho Season 7) 
Star Trek Discovery (season 1 rewatch) 
The Last of Us 

Goals for February 
Continue #Dungeon23 
Keep up with the session reports 
Play the next scenario for Stargrave

2 comments:

  1. You actually went down the well? I hope you like creating new characters...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a danger, but the 8 gargoyles over the mausoleum were pretty damned scary, especially without a wizard.

      Delete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.