Monday, February 8, 2016

4e Strikes Back

I'm a member of a website called paperbackswap.com that does pretty much what it says. It's a book swapping website. The nice thing about it is that it isn't a direct swap. You send books to whoever wants them and get credits, and those credits get spent to get books from other people that you want.

Well, I have some D&D books on my list, and some of them showed up.


Someone was clearly making shelf space for something else!

Not a bad assortment for what would be a very interesting campaign... especially with Monster Manual 2 and the Neverwinter campaign setting also on their way. What I'm going to do with these since I'm no longer running 4e, I don't know yet. But they sure do look pretty on my shelf!

2 comments:

  1. Well, there you go!

    I finally got the Games Workshop "How to paint Citadel Miniatures" book, that's been on the list for awhile. I've also got the old Foundry Miniature painting book on my list. I will probably wait a lot longer for that! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 4e had some great content and wonderful locales, all of which you could still use with a bit of a conversion to your present system.

    ReplyDelete