Monday, March 23, 2015

The Great and Powerful A to Z Theme Reveal!

As for the last several years I am participating in the April A to Z challenge. Extra challenging this year, since I'm going to be away from the internet for most of it. Luckily for you, I've already written most of the posts, and will wrap up the rest before I go offline.


But what are my posts going to be about? Well, I took Michael Curtis' Dungeon Alphabet, rolled on each of the charts, wrote a bit about each, and made a matching map.

I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Returning once again for more posts :) Looking froward to A to Z!

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should be a blast for gamers! Sad you'll be away most of the time.
    I am Ensign B ~ One of Tremp's Troops with the
    A to Z Challenge
    The Great and Powerful A to Z Theme Reveal

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.