Thursday, May 2, 2024

April ‘24 In Review

Another hectic busy month, with a vacation right in the middle of it that just didn’t feel entirely worth it having to come back to a pile of things that needed to be done asap. The most time intensive of those I only just finished. I'll be glad when the audit is over mid-May. Then I can maybe take that day off for myself. 

On the home front we got a new roof installed. Hopefully between the basement repairs and the new roof this will be the end of the various leaks I've had to deal with.


Gaming


Got in a single session of Necessary Evil, and a couple of Stonehell/Rappan Athuk. The party just wiped out most of a Bugbear outpost, and then encountered an ancient magic using red dragon. We managed to not get eaten, and fled her territory, continuing on our way toward that temple that we need to clean out.


Miniatures


A slower month, but I’m still pleased with what I’ve got done. The sci-fi troopers I mentioned last month I haven’t touched since, and they’re all so close to done, but… instead I worked on the remaining Chainmail drakes, and a mummy lord and lady, and a rat. I also slapped together a piece of line of sight blocking terrain from some scrap bits of plastic I had kicking around. 


Media
Resident Alien
Star Trek Discovery
Ghosts


Goals for May
Play scenario 3 for Hope Eternal (gonna happen some month…)
Try to get at least 2 session reports written per week.
Take a day off and make some terrain

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like April was quite a rollercoaster for you! I hope May brings some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Your gaming and miniatures progress is always inspiring to hear about. Can't wait to see what you accomplish next!

    bmg

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.